R. H. FOSTER’S SCAVENGER HUNT
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
1. NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Scavenger Hunt Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) will be conducted during the Sweepstakes Period of November 2, 2018 – November 30, 2018. One (1) Winner will be drawn for the grand prize, with the winner receiving (1) One (1) Free Mega Meal Deal, consisting of Two (2) large one-topping pizzas, a small order of breadsticks, and a small order of chicken wings; (2) a 36” flat screen television; and (3) One (1) $100 Shell Gift Card. Selection and drawing at R. H. Foster Energy, LLC (the “Sponsor”) discretion. This contest is in no way sponsored by Facebook or Squarespace.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Entrants to this Sweepstakes must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Only individuals may enter; no entry from any corporation or other entity shall be accepted. This Sweepstakes is VOID where otherwise taxed, prohibited or restricted. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, sweepstakes, fulfillment, marketing agencies, public relations firms, consultants and contractors, their immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent) and those living in their same households are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants: 1) agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be binding and final in all respects; (2) acknowledge that the Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize; (3) warrant that he/she is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, complete the Mars Hill Freshies Scavenger Hunt Card, either online or on physical card received from store. All questions must be answered correctly, based on the answers decided by the Sponsor. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Ending date for the Sweepstakes will be 11:59PM on November 30, 2018. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, duplicate entries will result in disqualification of entrant.
4. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER. The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on the selected drawing date(s). The potential winner will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winners will be notified via phone call and/or e-mail associated with his/her entry within seven (7) days after the drawing (“Prize and Award Period”). The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within seven (7) days after attempted notification (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age; (4) a potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability / Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; and (5) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
5. ALL TAXES ON THE PRIZE, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner.
6. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in the connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winner. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portions thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, as its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of and individual found the be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities: (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
7. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, and property loss, damage, personal injury or death cause to any person(s)). The winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating on this Sweepstakes or use or law of the State of Maine without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Maine. All taxes are the responsibility of the winners, who may receive an IRS 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners grant Sponsor and their respective designees the right to use and publish their proper name in connection with this Sweepstakes. Acceptance of any prize also constitutes permission for Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates to use any prize winner’s name, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised without review, notification, approval, or compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
9. SPONSOR: R. H. Foster Energy, LLC | 110 Mecaw Road, Hampden, ME 04444